Hello friends welcome to our blog kvjalgaon.com External cooling pads with fans can help keep a laptop’s temperature down without making any changes to the hardware. They also help the laptop’s airflow because you can put it on a hard, flat, non-fabric surface. That is why when buying a Laptop cooling pad, there are a few things to consider; quality, efficiency, ease of use, and features. So read this article to find out which one is suited to your needs.
1. IETS GT500
The top Laptop cooling pad is the IETS GT500. The IELT is a one-of-a-kind laptop cooling pad that blows 360 degrees. It is designed with an industrial turbofan that will keep your laptop cool no matter where its cooling hole is located. The IELT GT500 Turbo Fan has a speed range of 0-5000 rotations per minute, which is more than enough to meet your cooling needs. The best part is that you can easily adjust the speed to meet your cooling requirements; for example, you can increase the RPM while gaming and then lower it while just web browsing. What’s more, the RGB lighting on the combined sealed foam laptop cooling pad provides 100+ lighting effects and 18 different types of dynamic light. You can not only change the speed of the lighting but also loop it or turn it off. This laptop cooling pad is ideal for gamers because it is designed to completely eliminate the heat backflow issue that is common with rear exhaust gaming laptops. Finally, this cooling pad has a bottom air intake to prevent air from being sucked back into the laptop by computers with bottom vents.
Additionally, the RGB lighting creates a fantastic environment for gamers who love the aesthetics of their kit to all match. Overall, this cooling pad is the best for your laptop’s heating problems!
Its Pros :
- It has a two-way adjustable buckle that makes it easier to install laptops of any thickness and size.
- Its air inlet has a dust-proof mesh, which helps to reduce dust accumulation inside the laptop.
- It has a colorful RGB lighting system and a useful USB hub, making it a more comprehensive gaming laptop cooling pad.
- Its combined sealed foam can be used to achieve the best cooling effect depending on the size of the laptop.
Its Cons :
- It uses turbofans made for industrial use, and the noise may reach up to 65 Decibels when put to the maximum setting.
If you’re looking for the ultimate cooling pad that’ll work to support your high-spec laptop, then the IETS GT500 cooling pad is perfect for you and your gaming setup!
2. KLIM Ultimate
The second product on this article list is the KLIM Ultimate. With the KLIM Ultimate, your laptop will definitely stand out wherever you go. This is not just another one-LED cooling pad; it combines style and efficiency. Its innovative and elegant RGB offers no less than 5 effects and 7 colors, allowing you to customize it to your personal taste. Unlike others on this list, it has a single powerful and impressive 8-inch fan with a speed of 750 RPM that will generate a tremendous amount of airflow to cool your laptop down in record time. Another upside of this product is that it is compatible with all laptops up to 17 inches, so you don’t have to be concerned about the size. Although it’s not rated for it, we found that it can even provide excellent support for 19-inch laptops and will remain stable. You can also choose between four different inclinations with their lower support. Its metal grid panel can withstand shocks and handle the weight of your laptop perfectly. The KLIM Ultimate is truly a long-lasting cooling pad.
Moreover, KLIM also provides a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy, and the product is covered by an ironclad 5-year warranty, demonstrating the product’s high quality. If you have any problems, they have native English customer service that will respond within 24 hours, even on weekends.
Its Pros :
- It’s built with high-quality materials meant to withstand shocks and falls.
- Its fan is made to be as quiet as possible, so you won’t hear it much even at full speed.
- It includes a free eBook titled “7 tips to keep your computer alive and maximize its performance,” which you will receive via email after purchasing the cooling pad.
Its Cons :
- Its control buttons are stationed on the back, which isn’t ideal but isn’t a deal-breaker either.
Designed for gamers, the KLIM Ultimate Cooling Pad is a real RGB cooling pad with impressive cooling capabilities.
3. Kiato LivTech Cooler
The third product on this article list is the Kiato LivTech Cooler. This next unit is another cooling pad that aims to provide everything you need to keep your laptop running at peak performance. The KIATO Laptop Cooling Pad is made with two supercharged high-speed turbo fans, giving it a remarkable cooling effect and dynamic cooling all around. Since the fan can turn up to 4500 revolutions per minute, doubling its effect, it can quickly cool down your graphics-intensive laptop while gaming or during intense media production. It’s also easy to change the speed of the fan because it has 3 gears that let you set the speed lower or higher depending on how the laptop is running.
Another thing that we love is that this laptop cooler has a rubber seal that doesn’t let air leak out and forces air into the vents at the bottom of your gaming rig. The high-speed mode increases the wind speed, and the tight seal makes the heat dissipation effect the best it can be. On top of that, this cooling pad can also be used as a laptop stand. This can help relieve neck and shoulder pain by bringing the laptop up to your eye level and improving your posture.
Its Pros :
- It has a dust screen with filter cotton at the air inlet, which prevents dust from entering the cooler and further into your laptop.
- It has two anti-fall baffles that can move in different directions to help the laptop sit firmly on the cooling pad.
- It has 4 switchable light modes so you can customize your gaming experience.
Its Cons :
- It’s not applicable to laptops that lack heat dissipation holes on the bottom.
The Kiato Livetech cooler is undeniably an excellent addition to your gaming gear with all its outstanding features and added customization, you can be sure that your laptop won’t overheat even if you play non-stop.
4. TopMate C11
Up next in fourth place is TopMate C11. Are you a hardcore gamer? If yes, then this laptop cooling pad is an excellent choice for you! In fact, the C11 Cooling Pad from TopMate looks like it was made for gamers. There is a mix of four small fans and two big fans on the pad. There are six fans on the C11, and the biggest can go as fast as 1,250 Revolutions Per Minute, and the smallest ones can go as fast as 2,400 Revolutions Per Minute for superior cooling efficiency. Even though it has a lot of fans, the TopMate C11 isn’t too loud when it’s running. Additionally, most gamers also consider the appearance of their laptop’s cooling pad as, of course, it has to match the other gaming gear on the desk. That is why TopMate put RGB light bars on both sides of the cooling with seven different lighting effects to match your style.
Finally, this cooling pad also has a built-in phone stand, so you can keep your phone close to you at all times, even when you’re playing a game. The phone stand is especially useful if you need to charge your phone, since the C11 has two USB ports for pass-through charging and other accessories.
Its Pros :
- Its base and shell are made of thermosetting plastic that has a better feel and is also stronger than other cooling pads.
- It can hold laptops up to 17.3 inches in size.
- It comes with a braided USB cable which is more wear-resistant than rubber.
Its Cons :
- It can make a fair amount of noise when the fan is on its highest setting.
The TopMate C11 is one of the best laptop cooling pads you can buy thanks to its excellent cooling power and ability to hold bigger laptops; it’s priced well for what it has to offer, making it a great choice for gamers.
5. Liangstar Laptop Cooler
The fifth product on this article list is the Liangstar Laptop Cooler. When you’re too focused on a project, it’s easy to overlook minor details, such as the state of your laptop. Consider if you’ve been using your laptop for six hours straight; machines, like humans, can become tired. In this case, a laptop might overheat, but thanks to Liangstar, this won’t be an issue. The LIANGSTAR cooling pad is made for high-performance laptops that need to be cooled all the time to work well. First of all, it has fans that don’t make any noise, and the blue LEDs are not only appealing but also show that the fans are working. The fans are extremely quiet, and the fast cooling keeps your laptop from getting too hot in various situations. The Liangstar laptop cooling pad has 6 fans that can work together or separately. There are 3 big fans and 3 small fans. There are two different switches that let you freely change the speed of the fan from 0 to max. You can also change its height to make it as comfortable as possible. If that’s not enough, this cooling pad also has two USB ports built in that can be used to connect to other USB devices. It’s a remarkable tool that you can use for your daily grind.
Its Pros :
- It comes with two separate switches to control the speed of big and small fans.
- It’s very light, which makes it easy to carry around.
- It comes with two anti-slip baffles for good stability.
Its Cons :
- The leg at the back is a bit flimsy, so you need to be careful when using it for long periods of time.
If you use a lot of high-performance applications and software for work or school, the Liangstar Cooling Pad is undoubtedly the best solution to all of your laptop’s heating issues.